Sunday, January 20, 2013

Earlier Birthday Feast!

生日最大! Hahahha.

Of course, today not my birthday.
My birthday falls on Tuesday.
Somemore my parents are quite busy on Tues.
That's why.
They bought us go Anmour Cafe for celebrating my birthday tonight! (Y)
Heehaaa.
------------------------------------------------
Thanks for bringing us (+Stupid Babi) to Anmour.
Had A Scrumptious Dinner!
(*And we met Yunxing there! What a coincidence!)


*Spot these Breads! I love them so much! :3
 












Ermhmm..yea.
Actually. I'm quite thankful to them.
My dad, my mum.
Really.. I really love them, so much.

A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.

Thanks My Babi's Forth Brother also.
Gave me the best dinner tonight.
I know: You have done your BEST. :)



Yea, no cake for this year birthday.
But nevermind. I statisfy. :)


I love you all. Thanks for appearing in my life.
Make my life shines brilliantly everyday.
Thank you.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment